Re: [Ranger-users] shortcut to travel *current* directory

From: Xu Wang
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] shortcut to travel *current* directory
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:11:53 -0400

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Wojciech 'vifon' Siewierski
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 27.08.2017 23:34, Xu Wang wrote:
>> Thank you all for the explanations! That works for what I want. But
>> what if I want to change the parameter to scout command (instead of
>> travel alias?). The following does not work for me:
>>
>> map T scout -aefiklst%space
> You once again need to add "console" there:
>
> map T console scout -aefiklst%space

Oh that is embarrassing. I was focused so much on the %space in your
first email that I missed the bigger (and important lesson). I now
reread all emails and it makes much more sense.

I really have appreciation for your patience. Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Xu