Re: [Ranger-users] Ranger as an IDE filemanager

From: Roger Pate
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Ranger as an IDE filemanager
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:25:10 -0400

Run this script instead of vim. You could also name it "vim", put it
earlier in $PATH, and adjust "exec vim" to an absolute path.

#!/bin/sh -ue
project=
# find project name from $1's path, or keep it empty
# TODO: what if multiple paths are specified, possibly corresponding
to different projects?
if [ -n "$project" ]; then
    set -- --servername "$project" --remote "$@"
fi