Re: [Ranger-users] Rifle-Forked GTK Applications Not Given Focus

From: Grady Martin
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Rifle-Forked GTK Applications Not Given Focus
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:21:29 -0400

On 2017年06月11日 11時09分, Wojciech Siewierski wrote:
I just tested it with Firefox and unfortunately (or fortunately?) I
cannot reproduce the problem — Firefox gets the focus after opening a
HTML file.

Thank you!

What is your desktop environment/window manager? It might
have something to do with this. My setup: Ubuntu 16.04 Server, XMonad, a
fresh ranger version from Git.

I use Openbox 3.6.1.  I was wrong to suspect rifle simply because I hardly use
anything else to open or switch to windows.  A day of playing around with other
methods has demonstrated the problem elsewhere.