Re: [Ranger-users] MC user really wanting to become a Ranger user

From: John Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] MC user really wanting to become a Ranger user
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 09:30:17 -0400

Hi mate,
    I know only about half:

    2) Yup, Ctrl+N to create new tab, and then Tab to switch. You have a
    little status (number of tabs and selected tab) on top right.

    3) probably, scout command is your friend. Check its syntax by typing
    "help", then 'c' for commands. No idea if its possible to return results
    in a new tab, but you *can* hide all unmatched files in the current tab.

    4) This can be achieved by setting a proper linemode. To see all available
    linemodes, type 'linemode', <space>, then keep pressing tab to cycle
    through all available.
    Note that the 'fileinfo' (the one you might need) is crashing on my
    machine now when I tested it.