[Ranger-users] disable preview for certain dirs

From: Jan Knížek
Subject: [Ranger-users] disable preview for certain dirs
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 13:02:24 +0100

Hi,

is it possible to disable preview of directories for some dirs? I've got
network partitions and it's unbearably slow with preview.

I've tried:

setintag n preview_directories False

or

setlocal /mnt/t preview_directories False

None of it works, while setting sort ctime works perfectly. Maybe too much,
because I can't change it - what I would imagine is that I can set the default
sort, but it's possible to change it. In my download directory I use sort ctime
most of the time, but sometimes sort by extensions is usefull and it's not
possible to se it if the tag is set.

Cheers,

Jan Knížek