Re: [Ranger-users] doubt

From: Randy Nance
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] doubt
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:37:48 -0400

Hi José,

Could you give us some additional details?

Specifically:

What shell are you using?
What version of ranger and Python?
Are these actual line breaks in the text file, or is ranger not wrapping the long lines?

On Mar 28, 2016 9:34 AM, "josé morella" <address@hidden> wrote:
hi there ranger users,

I'm very new to this, and mostly used to gui apps. Ranger seems to me a very useful thing, because I want to very quickly be able to see the content of my txt files without having to open them. Ranger is great at that. The problem is that I cannot get it to break the lines of my text on the preview. I understand that I have to somehow modify the scope.sh document, but googling it doesn't give me any tip. Can you help me? Thank you!

j.