[Ranger-users] doubt

From: josé morella
Subject: [Ranger-users] doubt
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:57:53 +0200

hi there ranger users,

I'm very new to this, and mostly used to gui apps. Ranger seems to me a very useful thing, because I want to very quickly be able to see the content of my txt files without having to open them. Ranger is great at that. The problem is that I cannot get it to break the lines of my text on the preview. I understand that I have to somehow modify the scope.sh document, but googling it doesn't give me any tip. Can you help me? Thank you!

j.