Re: [Ranger-users] incsearch

From: Germain Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] incsearch
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:58:13 +0200

Yup:

:map / console find%space

(or put that in your rc.conf, without the initial ":")

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 9:29 PM, Jan Knížek <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks to answer. Key f fits to my needs.
Is it possible to map it to slash?

On 12.11.2015 22:55, hut wrote:
Then, there's the function "search_inc". you can map the key "/" to
search_inc with this line in your ~/.config/ranger/rc.conf:

map / console search_inc%space

(The %space at the end will tell ranger to add a space, to avoid errors
when handling trailing whitespaces.)