Re: [Ranger-users] Image preview

From: Arman Eshaghi
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Image preview
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:15:51 +0100

Thank you. Do you know how I can turn on STDIN for scope.sh? The problem is that I have followed your recommendations, however, I do not get anything although my preview program works fine out of ranger. I was wondering whether it would be possible to debug scope.sh problems when producing some output? Or more generally how do you debug scope.sh problems?