[Ranger-users] Image preview

From: Arman Eshaghi
Subject: [Ranger-users] Image preview
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 20:58:49 +0100

Hi all,

First thanks for this amazing open-source piece of art.

I have written a program that converts specific type of images into temporary (/tmp) jpeg format, so that I can then use ranger preview image capabilities to quickly go through my files. What would be the best way to show these temporary files from tmp folder without needing user to manually change back to /tmp. I am not sure whether I have to write a new plugin for ranger, or just hack scope.sh? The problem is that the file I need to show as the preview is a converted file in temporary folder.

Thanks for any input on this.
Arman