Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the fut

From: Andres MRM
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the future!
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:58:54 -0300

I see that like a great change!
I always mistype using Vim key bindings, doing bad things with my files.
You could add ALL modifiers before any command to avoid that. Like:
- Ctrl+Alt+Meta+Shift+AltGr+up to go up.
- Ctrl+Alt+Meta+Shift+AltGr+down to go down.
That will probably help a lot! =D

Maybe we will lack fingers... but that can be an opportunity to interact more
with people. Like "Hey, could you please help me by pressing
LShift+LCtrl+LMeta so I can press RShift+RCtrl+RMeta+RAlt+Delete to delete a
file?". I see great friendships, and, why not, love stories starting that way!

Quoting feel.squally (2015-03-31 19:15:56)