Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the fut

From: feel.squally
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the future!
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 00:15:56 +0200

With vim key bindings for scrolling down along the files in a directory you just need one finger typing j.

I guess with emacs you need C+n that implies TWO fingers.

Also, if this change is about a concern of freedom, is there the FREEDOM to choose between vim and emacs key bindings like tmux does?
If so, I am happy with this change otherwise I think ranger will lose users pretty soon.

Il 31/mar/2015 22:52 "Miodrag Milic" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Imagine a text editor where you can just type in some keys, and they appear on
the screen.  Just like that.

OMG, I didn't even know such thing exists!!!! PLEASE!!!