[Ranger-users] Did you know about the wiki?

From: hut
Subject: [Ranger-users] Did you know about the wiki?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 23:59:48 +0100

Hey guys and gals,

I want to raise your awareness of ranger's wiki [0]. It's a place for
sharing configurations such as commands and key bindings, and more
recently, there has been an undergoing effort to create a user guide [1]
for documenting all of ranger's features in a more user-friendly way.

Also I invite you to join #ranger on irc.freenode.net if you haven't
already! :D  See you there.

[0] https://github.com/hut/ranger/wiki
[1] https://github.com/hut/ranger/wiki/Official-user-guide