Re: [Ranger-users] Writing asynchronous plugins

From: Matthias Vogelgesang
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Writing asynchronous plugins
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 08:24:44 +0200

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Hut <address@hidden> wrote:

> External commands can be run via the class CommandLoader.

That did the trick. Thanks, it works like a charm now.

> And sorry for the lack of documentation.

It's not a big problem, the code is pretty self-explanatory and easily
digestible ;-)

> If you want to know something else about the code, just ask away.

Yeah, one thing I forgot in the previous mail: is it the "correct" way
to add custom commands by adding the command class directly to the
fm.commands.commands dict?

Best regards,
Matthias

--