[Ranger-users] redraw_window from within pager

From: Gary Johnson
Subject: [Ranger-users] redraw_window from within pager
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:20:32 -0700

Not really a bug or a question, so this seemed like the right place
to post this.

I find it convenient to be able to refresh the display from within
the pager, as when some background program writes a message to the
terminal, so I added this to my rc.conf.

    pmap  <C-l>       redraw_window

I don't know if that's the right way to do that, but it seems to
work.

I think that should be included in rc.conf by default.

Regards,
Gary