Re: [Ranger-users] ranger infrastructure

From: Joshua Landau
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] ranger infrastructure
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:29:12 +0100

On 30 April 2013 20:38, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 08:19:33PM +0100, Joshua Landau wrote:
> So, no, I do not accept this compromise ;).

It appears you are still looking at the old man page :)

It appears so. However, <excuse>.

The new man page, I admit, does make it a lot more prominent. I'm probably still partial towards my idea, but only slightly. Two lines in is a *lot* better, so this is fine as-is (although I don't think you need to underline "This manual").

Thanks.