Re: [Ranger-users] review of "efficient_w3mimgpreview" branch

From: mystiro
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] review of "efficient_w3mimgpreview" branch
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:46:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Roman Z. wrote:

I made a change to the image previewing code which *should* make it
considerably more efficient.  However, before I merge it into master,
I'd like as many people as possible to test it because image previews
produce drastically different results on different computers.

It works perfectly for me. Actually I can't see any difference of efficiency
but my computer is a fast one. I'll try later with a slower.

Regards,

     Cédric Picard
   address@hidden