[Ranger-users] Donations now accepted!

From: Roman Z.
Subject: [Ranger-users] Donations now accepted!
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 02:59:23 +0200

If you'd like to express your gratitude for the countless hours of work
that has been put into the ranger project, you can now donate money as
described in the green box on ranger's website [1]. :D

The money will go directly into caffeinated beverages or tasty
vegetarian food and will get me to make ranger even more awesome :)

For now, the only listed method is bitcoins.  This helps to protect your
privacy and my privacy.  Also, I find it difficult to trust paypal with
my personal data and my money.

Roman

[1] http://ranger.nongnu.org