Re: [Ranger-users] scout command

From: Miodrag Milić
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] scout command
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:34:37 +0100

Interesting mnemonic:

travel = scout -fekalist

On Serbian its even a word: the one that eats poop. On english its just
a fekal list :)

Problems:

without a ".." navigation doesn't work but it should. I use 'e' option
instead: scout -feklist

Also, we really really need arrows working with scout. If files are
substrings , you have no solution to select a file but to abandon:

ranger
ranger-10
ranger-100

If you want to get to ranger and in moment when you start typing cursor
is at ranger-100, or it gets there during filtering, there is no way you can
get to it but cancel. So, we need arrows working.

BTW, scout -fitm is really nice.