Re: [Ranger-users] ranger 1.6.0 on the horizon

From: Miodrag Milic
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] ranger 1.6.0 on the horizon
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:10:09 +0100

I agree with all new additions like -p -i and -v.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Joshua Landau <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you not just press "v" afterward? I don't think I'd rather use up a precious letter for something so simple.

Not if you are in travel mode. Which brings me again to the point of hotkeys in travel mode. C-v in this case, but it would also be good for options i m t f s etc. I will probably prefer to ALWAYS be in the travel mode. Makes me think about tmap now but I guess its better to let this thought go...