[Ranger-users] ranger: about --choose-file --choose-dir

From: ping
Subject: [Ranger-users] ranger: about --choose-file --choose-dir
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:39:11 -0500

so per my test, with one/both of these , a <CR> or 'l' won't call
external associated program to open the file anymore?

this is a good feature if this is what people want, but I'm thinking
maybe it might be better to still use one keystroke (either <enter> or
l) to unconditionally call external program to open the file.

this is useful when calling range in vim, so with the choose-file/dir
vim can open the ranger-selected file, but if needed, external-prog
can still be called - currently I can't do that.

or maybe I missed anything?