[Ranger-users] Emacs bindings

From: Martín Cigorraga
Subject: [Ranger-users] Emacs bindings
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:49:26 -0300

Hi all, it have been a while since I first met ranger but it was until today I realized how much it simplifies my daily console use, specially the work with text files =)

I'm a heavy Emacs user and I read somewhere that ranger can be customized to run with Emacs keybindings, is this true? Alas, I can't remember where I read about this so I would greatly appreciate if you can point me in the right direction.

Also, one of the features I love most about ranger is the ability to preview text files on the fly and I have a question about this: is it possible to scroll the previewed file?

Regards!
Martin