Re: [Ranger-users] Information

From: Gerald Klein
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Information
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:09:10 -0500

I had a question up on the arch forum that hadn't gotten answered, I was using git but I had to back out because I was getting this end of line error from rifle.py only in certain situations.
"/root/.config/ranger/rifle.conf line 1 (Line without delimiter)" this would happen when I opened a certain file, I tried opening it's back up and it was fine so I renamed to original and the error came back, the file is phpmyadmin file "config.inc.php" that is machine generated.  ok next test I opened one of the backups (~4~) that I had renamed to the original that had the error, it has the error as the original file name but named as a backup "~4~" it opens it with no error? I had also opened this file the day before with no problem. Now this error also started coming up when I open a terminal with Shift-s, it shows as the first line. Any ideas I had to back out git to community I would like to go back to git, I like the new configuration format.

thanks again for this great tool and your effort.

--jerry

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
> excuse me but are you hut?

Yes