[Ranger-users] Releases/Sources locations

From: David Woodfall
Subject: [Ranger-users] Releases/Sources locations
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:45:29 +0100

Hi, Just a little point that misled me a bit and had me looking twice:

In the download area there are some old sources and a releases
directory with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. I missed 1.1.2 until I had a look in
there. Probably as much my fault, but would it possible to move all
the old releases into the 'releases' directory please? Might be a tad
less confusing when looking up the various sources.

Cheers

David

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.