Re: Re: Re: [Ranger-users] Version 1.1.0

From: David Woodfall
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Ranger-users] Version 1.1.0
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:33:45 +0100

On (21:01 14/06/10), Roman Z. <address@hidden> put forth the proposition:
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 07:48:57PM +0100, David Woodfall wrote:
Link gives a 404

Oh, it takes a while until the mirrors are synchronized.

Depending on how slackware packages are working:

1. If you need the file just once, I can upload it somewhere else quickly.
2. If users will be downloading the file from there on each install, we
just gotta wait some time until the file is there.

I just submitted a slackbuild on the available source (with the
-exxxxx name) but as soon as the 1.1.0 hits the mirrors I will
resubmit. So no need to upload anything right now - I will wait for
the mirror to sync.

Thanks

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.