quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] 'quilt refresh' eats valid changelog text

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] 'quilt refresh' eats valid changelog text
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:49:29 +0200

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 13 May 2021 13:22:22 +0200, Andreas Grünbacher wrote:
> By the way, Jean, I'm getting a number of "No series file found"
> warnings when running "make" now; that's crap.

Argh, sorry about that. I'm aware of the issue and I had been working on
it several months ago already. I must have been side-tracked at some
point because I realize I never posted the candidate fix for review.

I have a vague memory that I was unhappy about *something* in my patch
and I wanted to revisit it and/or ask for a second opinion, but
unfortunately I didn't take any note about *what* the problem was. So
I'll just post what I have now, so that you can test it and maybe
comment on it.

Thanks for the ping and sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support