qnxscreen-dev

[Qnxscreen-dev] network cards

From: Tomas Högström
Subject: [Qnxscreen-dev] network cards
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:26:05 +0100

Now I've received a 110V->230V adapter to the 'screen.

Europeran and US dial-tone systems proved to be compatible (phew :).

I am looking for a suitable PCMCIA network card for it.
Comparing the Tuxcreen pages and QSSL's pages, the only
match seems to be the Socket LP-E which migth be hard
to find in Sweden. Any other cards which might work, e.g. like
Netgear FA411 which is both cheap and easy to find?

Cheers / Tom