qemu-riscv

[Qemu-riscv] How can I get the framebuffer's address of qemu-riscv

From: ??????
Subject: [Qemu-riscv] How can I get the framebuffer's address of qemu-riscv
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 13:55:17 +0800

Dear Mr or Mrs,
        I'm running my bare-mental examples on qemu-riscv. And I want to implement API to draw video of qemu-riscv. So I have to know the address of framebuffer. I have seen qemu-i386 and find that the pointer to framebuffer is included in VESA BIOS Extension. However, it isn't suitable for qemu-riscv. So how can I get the framebuffer's address of qemu-riscv? which manual should I read? Please help me.
        Best Regards,
        Thx