qemu-ppc

Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for QEMU

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for QEMU
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:54:56 +0100

On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 at 10:42, Greg Kurz <groug@kaod.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 19:26:20 +1000
> Alexey Kardashevskiy <aik@ozlabs.ru> wrote:
>
> > How do you run it?
> >

> I don't run it. I just get a report from the scans that
> are run regularly against master. I'm not sure if anyone
> can run a scan, Cc'ing Peter for details.

Correct. The Coverity Scan infrastructure limits the number
of scans we're allowed to run to 1 a day. We have it set up so
that it runs scans on master automatically. Anybody can request
access to the web UI to look at the reported issues if they
need it, but scans only happen to code that's hit master.

thanks
-- PMM