qemu-ppc

Re: David Gibson, please read

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: David Gibson, please read
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 13:28:21 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
I've also noticed that my patches don't show up in patchwork and my From address gets modified by the list that don't seem to be the case for other messages so I wonder if it may be something with my email.

This seems to have started in August. A message from 8th did not show this but one from 22nd already did. I don't know if there was a change on the list server or something locally on my side.

I've sent this to the list too so you have a chance to see it, please reply off list.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan