qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] QEMU sam460ex status

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] QEMU sam460ex status
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 02:07:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Now that we got to the point where all three of the most popular Amiga like OSes can be booted on QEMU I've put up a page for tracking the status of this. You can find there the list of outstanding patches and known problems and workarounds by each OS and some discussion of what is it, what is it not and what it could be in the future. You can find the page here:

http://zero.eik.bme.hu/~balaton/qemu/amiga/

This is still far from finished but my time is limited so I hope this allows others to get started with it and maybe even contribute to improve this further.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan