qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] QEMU and KVM for PowerPC autotest results

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] QEMU and KVM for PowerPC autotest results
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:36:52 +0200

Howdy,

As most of you may know I am running Autotest [1] on the PowerPC trees for QEMU and KVM to verify that the most recent trees still work correctly.

So far I've only sent the result mails of these runs to myself. However I have heard from other people that would be interested in knowing what exactly is broken at a given point in time.

Hence I'm opening up my autotest results to the public! If you like to receive them, please register for the special qemu-ppc-autotest mailing list: