qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] Running FreeBSD-ppc/ppc64 on emulators?

From: Joe Nosay
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Running FreeBSD-ppc/ppc64 on emulators?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:24:21 -0400

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014, Garrett Cooper <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
    I tried getting FreeBSD-ppc/-ppc64 to run on qemu recently with
the 9/10/11 release media and I ran into boot issues (or probably user
error in booting up qemu with the images) -- the image would hang
right around mountroot.
    I was wondering if anyone has a working recipe for how I would
start up qemu with powerpc, or if there was an alternative piece of
software available for emulating powerpc that could be used in general
purpose automation?
Thank you :)!
-Garrett