qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] Emulation of stdbrx and ldbrx

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Emulation of stdbrx and ldbrx
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:12:10 +0100

 Hi all!

I am currently trying to get some code running on qemu-system-ppc64.
This code uses the stdbrx and ldbrx instructions for loading and
storing 64-bit values in little endian byte order. However, my code
crashes when it tries to execute these instructions (I am getting a
Program Exception).

Could it be that these two instructions are not emulated by QEMU yet?
I grep'ed for those instructions in the QEMU sources, but I only found
lhbrx, lwbrx, sthbrx and stwbrx in translate.c so far... Any ideas?

 Regards,
  Thomas