From: ankita suman
Subject: Loading a hypervisor on a virtual platform
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 10:10:16 +0530

Hello everyone,
My virtual platform (Linux based) is configured using a conf.lua file, which also has addresses and other details about the necessary binary images (kernel image, DTB image, filesystem image, initrd image). I want to load a hypervisor through this conf.lua file. I passed the hypervisor image file inside the lua table, at the beginning of the boot process, but the booting is not successful.

While I used the same image files onĀ  QEMU, passing the same images in QEMU command line, the hypervisor is getting loaded perfectly.

Can somebody please let me know what is the issue, and how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks and regards,
Ankita Suman