The issue of Turbo Boost in KVM virtual machines

From: 成征
Subject: The issue of Turbo Boost in KVM virtual machines
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:46:42 +0800

hello everyone:
                       Here is the translation of your previous message into English:

My host machine configuration is as follows: My CPU model is Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6138 CPU @ 2.00GHz. I am currently using QEMU version 6.2.0, and my operating system is CentOS 8. I have enabled Intel CPU Turbo Boost on the host machine, and it is working properly on the system. However, in the virtual machine, it still runs at the base frequency. Is it possible to enable Turbo Boost in the virtual machine to match the behavior of the host machine's CPU?