Question about encryption and tls

From: Kamil Jońca
Subject: Question about encryption and tls
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 19:10:51 +0200

Do I understand correctly that ssl shoudl be configured independently
for libvirt and each hypervisor?
I asked because I configured libvirt connection as

qemu+tls://bambus.kjonca/system?pkipath=...

(and on bambus in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf) I set
key_file = ...
cert_file = ...
ca_file = ...

But after connect and lauching (on bambus) vm I tried to snif traffic to
 bambus:5900 on client) and wireshark was able to detect "VNC"
 protocol (BTW not spice?), so I am confused.
 should I configure in  /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf

spice_tls option and certificates ?

KJ