No 'virtio-bus' bus found for device 'virtio-blk-device' - Error

From: Swedha R
Subject: No 'virtio-bus' bus found for device 'virtio-blk-device' - Error
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 02:01:11 +0530

Hi ,
when I run this following command , I am facing this problem for all machine types rather that virt.

qemu-system-riscv64 -M sifive_u -bios fw_jump.elf -kernel Image -append "rootwait root=/dev/vda ro" -drive file=rootfs.ext2,format=raw,id=hd0 -device virtio-blk-pci,drive=hd0 -netdev user,id=net0 -device virtio-net-device,netdev=net0 -nographic

Please reply for my answer.
Thanks in advance