Re: OpenGL 4

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: OpenGL 4
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 19:34:37 +0200

I understand that Johannes needs to know if qxl virtual device implements some of the OpenGL API.

Or maybe existing qxl drivers for guest OS implement OpenGL API.
https://www.spice-space.org/download.html

El 17/4/23 a les 19:18, Johannes Scheyerle ha escrit:
yes I know that and I think of that. But I still want to know if QEMU supports
OpenGL4 or higher