How to connect Bluetooth Devices in QEMU?

From: Dmitriy Batkovich
Subject: How to connect Bluetooth Devices in QEMU?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 21:18:40 +0300

On a QEMU virtual machine, I use Ubuntu-Server 22.02 with bluetooth tools installed and the bluetooth service itself via the sudo systemctl start bluetooth.service commands
systemctl status bluetooth.service I activate the bluetooth service successfully, I start the virtual machine myself using the command: qemu-system-x86_64 -hda ubuntu.qcow -m 2G -device e1000,netdev=net0 -netdev user,id=net0,hostfwd=tcp:127.0.0.1:5555-:22 -device usb-ehci,id=ehci -device usb-host,vendorid=0x0BDA,productid=0xB00B, however, the Bluetooth devices themselves in QEMU I get I can't when I scan them using bluetoothctl devices and connect and also using sudo ds4drv --hidraw how do I get a bluetooth device in QEMU as well as in Windows?