Use of virtio disk

From: Pierre Dupond
Subject: Use of virtio disk
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:41:41 +0200

Hi,
    I would want to start qemu but I get an error I don't understand:

alain@oche:/tmp$ sh qemu_openbsd.sh_15520.sh
QEMU 7.0.0 monitor - type 'help' for more information
(qemu) qemu-system-x86_64: -device virtio-blk-pci,drive=rootDsk: Drive
'rootDsk' is already in use because it has been automatically connected to)
alain@oche:/tmp$

I have tried to look for some ideas by googling but without too much success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The command file to start qemu is:

qemu-system-x86_64 -m 2048 -smp 4\
 -accel kvm -nographic\
 -serial tcp::63023,server,nowait\
 -drive id=rootDsk,file=OpenBSD71.qcow2,format=qcow2\
 -netdev tap,id=Sourire,ifname=bsd1,script=no,downscript=no\
 -netdev tap,id=Montbrillant,ifname=bsd2,script=no,downscript=no\
 -netdev tap,id=IPv4,ifname=bsd3,script=no,downscript=no\
 -device virtio-blk-pci,drive=rootDsk\
 -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=Sourire\
 -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=Montbrillant\
 -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=IPv4

Thanks for your help