Re: How do I start ?

From: Phil Endecott
Subject: Re: How do I start ?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:26:37 +0100

Dieter Goetz wrote:
I am trying toi get rid of parallels and stumbled across qemu. I thought, I give it a shot and installed it on my Mac via homebrew. Well, since I am not a seasoned terminal user I have no clue on how to start qemu. Can somebody help, please ?

Note that there are some qemu wrappers for MacOS that are
designed specifically to make it easier to use. One that
I am aware of is "UTM". This is available via Homebrew.

What operating system do you want to run in qemu?

Regards, Phil.