how to cross compiling qemu debian deb package

From: Jiatong Shen
Subject: how to cross compiling qemu debian deb package
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:46:07 +0800

Hello community,

     I am trying to building qemu debian deb packages. The process I am taking is apt download source packages and then executing dpkg-buildpackage to compile. Right now the problem I am facing is how to build arm64 compatible debs in one run. Right now, the command I am using is dpkg-buildpackages -us -uc, but it only outputs packages fitting the same arch as the building machine.

   So my question is is there an easy way to do cross compiling and how. Thank you very much for the help.

--

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen