Diverse Targets to Try

From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham
Subject: Diverse Targets to Try
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:57:07 +0000

I want to test a program of mine on all kinds of computer. I've been
able to build my program for 32-Bit ARM Big Endian and then run it in
Qemu-user on a 64-Bit x86 Little Endian desktop computer.

Do any of the targets of qemu-user have a signed number system
other than Two's Complement? It would be cool to test out my program
on a sign-magnitude or One's Complement machine.

If anyone can think of any other unique attributes of a particular target, please let me know.