Re: qemu: fatal: lockup...

From: abhijeet inamdar
Subject: Re: qemu: fatal: lockup...
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:44:42 +0100

Hi,

In the Qemu monitor:

(qemu) info qom-tree
/machine (vcpu-machine)
  /peripheral (container)
  /peripheral-anon (container)
  /unattached (container)
    /sysbus (System)

and

(qemu) info qtree
bus: main-system-bus
  type System
  dev: vcpu-control, id ""
    chardev_out = "serial0"
    chardev_in = ""
dev: armv7m, id ""
    gpio-in "NMI" 1
    gpio-out "SYSRESETREQ" 1
    gpio-in "" 64
    cpu-type = "cortex-m3-arm-cpu"
    memory = "/machine/unattached/system[0]"
    idau = ""
    init-svtor = 0 (0x0)
    enable-bitband = false
    start-powered-off = false
    vfp = true
    dsp = true
  dev: ARM,bitband-memory, id ""
    base = 0 (0x0)
    source-memory = ""
    mmio ffffffffffffffff/0000000002000000
  dev: ARM,bitband-memory, id ""
    base = 0 (0x0)
    source-memory = ""
    mmio ffffffffffffffff/0000000002000000
  dev: armv7m_nvic, id ""
    gpio-in "systick-trigger" 2
    gpio-out "sysbus-irq" 1
    num-irq = 80 (0x50)
    mmio ffffffffffffffff/0000000000001000
  dev: armv7m_systick, id ""
    gpio-out "sysbus-irq" 1
    mmio ffffffffffffffff/00000000000000e0

What does this "Unattached" mean here?

BR.
Abhijeet.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 11:37 PM abhijeet inamdar <abhijeetinamdar3005@gmail.com> wrote:
How important are these lines https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/stable-4.2/target/arm/cpu.c#L1928-#L1929.

 Anyways I will use the newer Qemu but curious was this a problem in my building?
Please let me know so that I can move forward. It's really important for me.

BR.
Abhijeet.