Re: Guest Ubuntu 18.04 fails to boot with -serial mon:stdio, cannot find

From: David Fernandez
Subject: Re: Guest Ubuntu 18.04 fails to boot with -serial mon:stdio, cannot find ttyS0.
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:07:49 +0000

On 11/11/2021 16:10, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 at 18:05, David Fernandez <david.fernandez@sen.com> wrote:
>> ../configure \
>>     --enable-lto \
> Does disabling LTO make a difference? That's about the only
> thing in the configure options that stands out as maybe
> making a difference.
>
> -- PMM

Hi Peter,

That option is not available anymore in the tagged versions... it was
only available in the stable-2.12.

I believe I mentioned that in my previous emails... the last email
sumarizing does not have it anymore, as I updated things according to my
testing with v5.2.0 and v6.1.0

It soes not seem to make any difference.

Regards