Support CDROM Mix DATA+AUDIO from DOSBOX

From: Martin.Burianek
Subject: Support CDROM Mix DATA+AUDIO from DOSBOX
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 22:52:37 +0200 (CEST)

You don't know anyone who controls the CPU time settings. I implement CDROM with MIX DATA+AUDIO sound according to dosbox.
I have, however, a problem with the timer implementation.
I would preferably need someone who can speak and understand Czech.
Timer. At the moment my audio is playing but due to the bad timer the sound is choppy and a bit choppy because I am using mine. Which is pretty crazy. And from what I understand you should theoretically use the one that is used for example for SB16 emulation etc...