Re: GDB for qemu-system-arm

From: abhijeet inamdar
Subject: Re: GDB for qemu-system-arm
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:17:04 +0200

But I'm not getting how do I debug .axf

After I pass command :
qemu-system-arm -M mymachine -cpu cortex-m3 -kernel main.axf -monitor none -serial stdio -semihosting -nographic -s -S

After this the cursor goes to next line and stuck. What should I do?

Thanks,
Abhijeet.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021, 12:36 Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 11:23, abhijeet inamdar
<abhijeetinamdar3005@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried -D but the log.txt which got created is empty.

-D just says "log debug information to this file". You need to also
pass some kind of -d option to turn on whatever logging you wanted.