RE: how to access 64bit register? only lower 32 bits are written in aarc

From: ckim
Subject: RE: how to access 64bit register? only lower 32 bits are written in aarch64..
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 20:18:34 +0900

Hi, Peter Maydell,
Thank you again for the help.

> Does your device's MemoryRegionOps set
> the .valid.min_access_size, .valid.max_access_size, .impl.min_access_size
> and .impl.max_access_size appropriately to tell the core code that it
> should get and can handle 64-bit accesses ?
>
> -- PMM
I set those valid and implemented strct values, and now it works as I want.

# size = 8
qemu written 99aabbccddeeff00 at 1618
read-back : arg = 99aabbccddeeff00
# size = 8
qemu written 1122334455667788 at 1610
read-back : cmd = 1122334455667788

Thanks a lot! (I should have checked the MemoryRegionOps struct)
Regards,

Chan Kim