UEFI error message

From: jay3gg
Subject: UEFI error message
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 00:21:48 +0000

Hi!

Please can someone help me? I'm new to Qemu and Linux operating systems.

I have QEMU/KVM installed on my Pinebook Pro, However when I click into, "Create Virtual machine" I see the following error message, "Warning: Failed to set up UEFI: Did not find any UEFI binary path for 'aarch 64' install options are limited."

Is there a way that I can fix this? And if so please provide me with a step by step guide.

Many thanks in advance, And I hope that you all have a great day/night 😀

Cheers

Sent from ProtonMail mobile